Corporate Business Plans Sydney
We produce professional corporate business plans. All our consultants are MBA qualified, and hold over 15 year’s local experience. Hence, we have the standard to produce executive level corporate business plans.
Why Choose Us?
- Receive a 20% discount (limited time only)
- Flexible working hours
- The business plans and presentations are written by a person who holds Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Sydney Graduate School of Management
- The business plans and presentations are written by a person who has 15 years business and management industry experience in Sydney Australia
How Much is a Corporate Business Plan
- From $720 include GST for the Investor Business Plan (was $900 include GST after 20% discount)
- $560 + GST for the investor presentation pack with coaching - MS power-point presentation (was $700 + GST after 20% discount)
If you have a question or inquiries please contact us or schedule a 30 min free consultation (online casual conversation)
What is a Corporate Business Plan?
Corporate Business Plan is a document that is specifically written to represent an innovation to the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) or senior executives. Generally, when someone in the organisation comes across a saving opportunity or innovation to maximise the corporate revenue stream and this can be in the forms of new business, product, services or process. This is, also, known, as a Corporate Entrepreneurship.
How to Prepare a Corporate Business Plan?
The first consultation is free, which is 30 min casual conversation. During this conversation if both parties come to agreement, then 2-3 meetings are scheduled to complete this document. Each meeting will contain separate Agenda. The final draft is finalised after the feedback is received.
How to Prepare a Corporate Business Presentation?
The presentation is a summary of main business plan sections. 1-2 weeks is the delivery time. And 2-3 meetings may be required to finalise this document. A coaching consultation session can be provided, face to face in Sydney area.
More information below if you wish to learn more:The corporate business plan may contain the below key points:
A business model:
A description of how an organisation creates, delivers, and captures value. The business model
- The organisation needs to define group of people as a target audience. This segment can be divided into male, female, age group, industry, demographic plays a big role
- Value Propositions:
- Why the customer will choose your business. How the business plan can solve the customer’s problems
- How the business communicates and how the value proposition will be delivered to the customer
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- The type of relationships a business establishes with the Customer
- The cash a business generates from each Customer
- A business need in order to operate and can include:
- Human Resources (HR)
- Physical assets such as infrastructure, machines and vehicles
- Intellectual Properties
- Business Activities:
- Actions taken by a business in order to operates
- Amount of money consumed by a business while it performing the business activities
A business case:
A project cost benefits justification, and may consist of the following key points:
- Key Sponsor Decisions
- Executive Summary
- Project Objectives
- Project Scope
- High Level Schedule
- Project Risk
- Project Governance Structure
- Project Finance
- Requests to Sponsors